Sunday, April 22, 2007

My profile



My name’s Saad and I’m Emirati. . I’m single and I live in a big villa in khalifa city with my family. I have two brothers, one of them is older than me and he is married, and the other one is younger than me. My father is a manager in ADNOC and he is hoping for complete his studies. I finished my school with high grade. When I finished my high school I went to the college to complete my study. When I started study in the college, I saw a very big different between the school and the college like using a laptop in all classes in the college.

All people have some hobbies in their life, and I have three hobbies. The first hobby is swimming and I swim every weekend. The second hobby is playing video games and I play everyday with my little brother and he always win. The final hobby is going to the cinema to watch a films and I like to watch the action films. When I have free time and I don’t now what I do, I always open my laptop and start chatting with my friends. Every Fridays I visit my relative and take a launch with them.

Nobody in the world heat travelling. I love to travel to other country to see a new place. In the last summer holiday I went to the Qatar and I spent a month there. I visited the biggest mall in Qatar called city centre and I shopped there but field very tired because the mall is very big, and I visited other old places. I enjoyed my time then I returned to my country but I think that Qatar like the UAE, The weather is same and the people also.

No comments: